Active Birth Preparation is a wonderful workshop designed to teach prepare mamas-to-be for labour and birth and provide lots of information, top tips and practical advise for birth partners too.
Danielle has used her background in Yoga and Wellness Coaching to create a jam packed workshop that will leave you feeling empowered and with loads of tips to keep you balanced through labour and birth.
What will we cover in the workshop
Mental Comprehension of Birth:
- Simplified Basics
- Approaching the 6 weeks before Birth
- Stages of Labour
- What can the Father/birth partner do?
- Hospital Bag
Physical Preparation for Birth:
- Relaxation & Meditation techniques and scripts
- Breathing Exercises for Labour, Birth and Postnataly
- Active Labour Positions
- Birth Positions
- Walking the Labyrinth
- Guided Visualization
- Pregnancy & Yoga
- Birthing Ball
- Tips for the First 6 Weeks after Birth
10:30am – 5pm (with a 1 hour break for lunch)
Birth Partners/Fathers are welcome to attend all or part of the workshop.
Includes a booklet packed with an abundance of information, resources, scripts, and image guides for positions.
Private (couple) £250
Group workshop in a studio £170 per person
This can be done in two 2.5hr sessions or 1 hr classes x 6. or as one day with a lunch break
To schedule or inquire about this workshop further connect me by email. email@example.com
For more see:
- Price List
- Prenatal Yoga with Danielle
- Mom and Baby Yoga Workshop (incl. baby Massage)
- 6 weeks before birth prep list