Guidelines to Positive Living
With 6 weeks to my wedding – I am counting the days to this wonderful event! I cannot wait to marry my high school sweet heart! Inevitably though, I am feeling the stress of planning a wedding at home. Wedding planning is a job, that’s why there are very good people out there that make a living planning others peoples wedding and events. You really need to be on top of it all, and be an organized person. I have been fortunate to have lots of help from my family. But it doesn’t take the stress away.
So to help me stay calm and positive leading up to my wedding here are some basic steps. These steps can be used to assist anyone feeling the stress, at any stage of life or even just to use these as guidelines to positive living!
- Get Moving! – Stay active to keep stress at bay.
- Eat Greens to Cut Sugar – Less sugar means less mood swings, therefore a more balance body and mind.
- Meditate – Loving Kindness Mediation. When dealing with so many people and juggling life stresses, people can get in on us. Send them love in meditation to heal your relationship, to release negative bonds and to forgive your bad feelings.
- Get Organised –Plan and Set Goals – Stay on top of it have big goals broken down in to bi weekly or monthly tasks that keeps you on your toes.
- Respect your Boundaries! – If you need help ask for it. or delegate. When you have reached your personal limit respect yourself and your boundaries rather than over stepping and leading to burn out, anger, or sour relationships.