Interest-100 % free college loans
When you are faced with short-term pecuniary hardship and should not pay your own research will cost you (need a different sort of computer system to suit your knowledge, including), you may get an initial-name attract-100 % free mortgage.
Different kinds of short-label fund
Also glance at regardless if you are eligible for a grant regarding Flemish bodies and you will/otherwise a reduction in tuition costs. In such instances, you are thought into the scholarship rates.
By taking away an attraction-totally free education loan, we are going to deposit new borrowed number (all in all, step one,250 euros) yourself for the Education and you may Pupil Administration, so your tuition fees was straightened out. So it amount would be to then become reduced so you’re able to us for the monthly instalments. The mortgage would be repaid in full towards the end from brand new instructional seasons.
If you are having problems paying the monthly rent for your pupil rooms, it’s possible to remove an interest-totally free student loan as a result of all of us:
- For many who lease a space on the VUB, the sum borrowed was deposited individually that have VUB Student Hotel.
- For people who lease a bedroom on the private business, the sum of lent would be deposited in the savings account therefore you could spend the money for rent.
You may then repay this total all of us into the month-to-month instalments. The loan are reduced in full towards the end regarding the latest educational year.
If you have almost every other study will cost you that you find tough to pay all simultaneously, including a notebook, study travel etc., get in touch with us to apply for an attraction-free education loan.
Just how much is actually a primary-name loan?
A primary-label financing is actually a total of step 1,250 euros and may always be paid back in the academic seasons (compliment of a payment plan).
How will you implement?
You can aquire in touch with united states by the email address no later than simply 1 Sep (after so it instructional seasons) for a preliminary-name mortgage. You don’t need to fill out an application, nevertheless do have to meet with the general standards.
- Which week are you presently able to initiate paying off the mortgage?
- Simply how much monthly? (The minimum amount was fifty euros)
- You live along with your mothers / alone /with family members / with somebody / other:
- Parents is actually married / living together with her / divorced / deceased:
- Depending regarding mom / dad / other:
- Mother’s money: perhaps not applicable / zero money / functions / self-operating / substitute for money / minimum wage / pension / combination:
- Father’s money: not applicable / zero income / work / self-operating online payday loans Louisiana / replacement for money / minimum-wage / your retirement / combination:
As soon as we have obtained this informative article, we’re going to draft a binding agreement by way of Docusign, describing the new fee bundle you must realize. Might found a message regarding Docusign, which includes a binding agreement which you will be see, complete, signal and you will return to all of us, plus a duplicate out-of both sides of one’s ID cards.
Depending on your debts, you may be able to find an extended-title focus-totally free mortgage to keep your study can cost you affordable.
A long-term mortgage try a total of 1,250 euros which can be meant to care for an architectural monetaray hardship (including, while you are not able to pay all your data will cost you). Installment from a lengthy-title mortgage initiate a couple of years immediately after completion or cancellation of training within VUB.
You can also only submit an application for a long-label financing for those who meet the general conditions and you will use having fun with a form zero later on than just step one Sep (at the end of this instructional year). A loan arrangement are nevertheless written.